Tax Board of Review
The Board of Review consists of 3 members and 1 alternate member, each serving 3 year terms. The Board holds meetings in accordance with State Tax Commission requirements for the purpose of reviewing and certifying the assessment roll. Meetings are held annually during:
- February to receive and examine the assessment roll as prepared by the assessing office.
- March to hold the Board of Review hearings, listening to the concerns of property owners regarding assessments and values established by the assessor.
- Once in July and once in December to authorize any mid-year corrections of the assessment roll as a result of clerical error or mutual mistake.
2017 Board of Review Members
- James Hoeft, Chairperson
- Brad Kramer
- James Roth
- Catherine Scull, Staff Liaison
- Joyce Witt, Recording Secretary